Sun, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 09:00 - 13:00   Sun, Tues, Thurs: 16:30 - 20:00

Nice Curves!

Everyone's spine has natural curves, some more than others!

Scoliosis

Everyone's spine has natural curves. These curves round our shoulders and make our lower back curve slightly inward. But some people have spines that also curve from side to side. This condition is called "scoliosis".

Scoliosis affects one in nine young women and approximately ten percent of the total population. It is the most deforming orthopedic problem confronting children, often leaving permanent deformity during adolescence and adulthood.

In 85% to 90% of cases the cause of the scoliosis is unknown. Tumor, infection, neuromuscular disease(cerebral palsy or muscular dystrophy), birth deformity or disc problems account for the remaining 10% to 15% of cases.

Often scoliosis goes undetected, and most people with scoliosis can lead a normal life, never even knowing they have the condition. However, In many cases, scoliosis can cause a wide variety of symptoms because of the alteration of spinal biomechanics, abnormal loading of the spine, and deformation of the ribcage. Early detection and treatment can be effective in halting the progression, and in many cases result in improvement.

If you suspect that you or your child may have scoliosis, call today for and examination by Dr. Keren.

Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter!

Sign up for a complimentary newsletter which contains valuable information you can use to maximize your health potential.

Our Mission

The purpose of Ezoon Chiropractic Wellness is to optimize the health and wellness of whole families with chiropractic adjustments and wellness education to equip and empower each individual with the ability to make choices that lead to the maximum expression of their health potential.

Online Appointments

The most convienient way for existing patients to book your next appointment.

Just follow this link to Dr. Keren’s appointment page and your next appointment is just a few clicks away. 24 hours a day. (existing patients only)

New Patient appointments are available by phone.

Where to find us?

Address
Brodetsky 43, Entrance B, 4th Floor, Ramat Aviv, Israel (Adjacent to Ramat Aviv Shopping Mall)
Telephone:
03-716-4242
Fax: 03-643-8707